Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bows...my latest obsession

It's almost 10:30 but I'm so keyed up from a not so great day at work that I just have to share these two things.

First of all, we got our first and probably only snow of the winter. Of course we were off Monday for President's Day but it was still quite lovely to get my snow fix! Raegan loved "seeing it" from the window behind the sofa.



And then there's this:
When Raegan was born I became obsessed with Etsy.com. In that, I thought that I could be the bow making mommy so I took it upon myself to begin making her bows and was quite good at it. However, I let it rest awhile when went back to work and recently thought I'd do some research to start it up again. Thanks to pinterest....I'm a very proud bow making mommy. Now I just need more ribbon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment