Thursday, February 16, 2012

Catching up...

Long time, no blog! It's been awhile but I've been swamped with the stuff of life. Let me catch you up.....
On January 17th I got a phone call from my sitter.....who we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! She says to me that Raegan has fallen and her head is bleeding pretty badly so she wants me to take a look. Okay I'm thinking, it's a workday so we agree that she will swing by. You could literally push the gash together. I knew when a teacher friend who never worries said to take her to the doctor, we were in for it. So, five stitches , and the worst pediatrician visit ever later, we made it home. I obsessed the entire week about how it would look. I prayed A LOT! She was quite happy though as you can see.

Then came the day for removal...finally! This would be my first time taking her to the doctor alone, yes I'm a little spoiled. I also made the foolish choice to have her 15 month checkup on this same day. Poor baby....2 hours, 5 stitches less, 2 thigh, and 1 arm shot later we were at Target for an "I'm sorry sweet baby girl" shopping session and a prescription for the double ear infection she had.

Well, that was just week 1 since my last post. Since then I've been sick, she's had a cold and rash with fever, and daddy has bronchitus. This mommy and teacher needs a SNOW DAY!

Now, there's light at the end of my tunnel. Valentines' Day was Tuesday. Raegan woke up with me at 6 a.m. and thoroughly enjoyed her sweethearts day toy. It was a great day that ended with the daddy bringing home dinner and roses after his doctor visit....such a sweet daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment